• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

3rd Gen Tundra Power Tailgate Lock

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Here's something else that I added to the Tundra a few days ago. This SHOULD have been factory installed (my neighbor's 2017 Ram has one). It's a Power Tailgate Lock that is wired in and locks/unlocks the tailgate with the key/fob buttons.

This product was designed and is sold by a woman named Katie. It took me about 2.5 hours to install it, but I'm old and slow. It is truly plug-n-play, but running the cable is a PITA. This is a great product that I can recommend totally. Katie also sells this on eBay for those with a fat PayPal account. Toyota has it's own version of this, but their kit costs $150+ rather than $100, plus another $300-350 for the dealer to install it. Insane. Of course you can install it yourself too.

I had to read through the entire thread several times before I felt comfortable tackling the install, as Katie doesn't supply any written instructions. It turned to be easier than I anticipated, and I did it in 3 separate parts, again as I'm old and I hate the cold concrete--plus it was freezing outside.

Last edited:

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Man, you must have a GOOD dealer. Did he do it for free (LOL) or were you charged?

Since I have a tri-fold tonneau, this allows me to keep the bed secure whenever I lock the truck. Love it!!!

I didn't know these existed until I stumbled upon it. My wife was totally supportive, especially since it is a woman seller.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Such is the current state of Toyota trucks. Yes, it's disgraceful and also disgusting. Plus, your dealer is ripping you off, as he is charging you more than double for the kit than what it should be. The kit I installed was only $100, plus a couple of hours of my time to install. Install wasn't horribly difficult, just time consuming as I double-checked everything as I was doing it.

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Зато в фирменном плацкарте чище, есть кондиционер и биотуалет. В зависимости от класса обслуживания, это могут быть «снежинка» (кондиционер), «подушки» (постельное белье), как купить самые дешевые билеты на сапсан буквы WC с листочком (биотуалет). Теоретически в вагоне «с услугами» для пассажира должен быть создан максимальный комфорт: питание, постельное бельё, туалетные принадлежности, уборка, возможно, кондиционер - всё это входит в стоимость билета. В нефирменном купе - меньше пассажиров в вагоне, можно уединиться в купе. Почему на купе и плацкарт разная цена? Примерно настолько выше цена билета в купе по сравнению с плацкартом. В праздники (майские, новогодние и др.) и пиковые периоды (например, в пятницу вечером) цена может быть значительно выше, чем в будни. Поэтому если какое-либо направление пользовалось повышенным спросом годом ранее, например, из-за спортивного мероприятия, то покупка на рейс с запасом не гарантирует выгодной цены. Дело в том, что цены на один и тот же рейс могут измениться до трех раз в течение суток! А вот как раз на период отпусков и каникул билет обойдется дороже.

Related Content You Might Like: