• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2020 Toyota Tacoma will be ALL NEW

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Earlier this year Toyota started to gear about with news about the ALL NEW 4th Generation 2020 Toyota Tacoma.

1565825865566.png

Here's what we know about the new Toyota mid-sized pickup truck.

Toyota Says ...

The refreshed Tacoma builds on Toyota's legacy of toughness, bringing even more capability, more tech and more style to this iconic off-road legend. It's all the good stuff you'd expect from Tacoma, plus a whole lot more. So gear up, get in and get ready to start your next epic adventure.
  • Same Platform as Tundra on next-generation. Toyota is telling us that the new Tacoma will be built on the same platform as it's big-brother, the Toyota Tundra. This is a bit of a head scratchier for us. While the height and depth (length) of the pickup can be modified easily, how do you use the same overall chassis to manage the width of two very different trucks?
  • Lots of Standard Stuff, lots of Options, It's All-New after-all.
    • Electronically Power Adjustable Driver Seat Added to Most Grades. Ok, that's cool enough.
    • Upgraded Multimedia with Android Auto, Apple Carplay, Amazon Alexa Compatibility, Available 8” Touchscreen. THIS IS LONG LONG LONG OVERDUE. Toyota Entune is so horrible that it makes me want to puke.
    • New Grille and Wheel Designs on Most Grades. Just getting sneak peaks, but we like it so far.
    • TRD Pro Features Unique Sequential LED Headlight, New Wheel, Standard Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) and Multi Terrain Monitor (MTM). Ok, we like to read stuff like this. Adding MORE to TRD Pro can't be a bad thing at all, can it?
    • Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) Standard on Limited. This actually looks pretty sweet. Toyota is already better than most with backup cameras so improving on this is a nice touch with something that looks very practical after-all.
What will this mean for the legacy of the Tacoma?

We'll have to see the truck to find out. The Toyota Tacoma has been the heavyweight champion in the mid-sized truck market in North America for a long time. In fact, the Tacoma has been the highest selling in this truck segment for 14 years in a row. There's more competition now, but Toyota said "hold my beer" and they're bringing us the new truck.

1565825937707.png

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Personally, looks like a facelift only to me. I'm not seeing much in terms for how it's "all new" ... which I why I put it all in bold. It's still on the 3rd generation of the truck right now.

Related Content You Might Like: