• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD PRO ~ Overview, Specs, Weight & Towing

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Oh my goodness. This is the perfect SUV for me and my family. Oh, I fell in love when I first saw it.

2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD Pro Sport utility vehicle specs.

This video shows the 2020 Toyota Sequoia TRD PRO package. Once you add the TRD PRO package, the MSRP starts at $64,030, but Toyota's almost always got some type of incentive or rebate program going on, so expect to pay less than sticker by quite a bit.

ENGINE & PERFORMANCE
The Sequoia has a 5.7L 32-value DOHC iFORCE V8 engine that produces a max of 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque while delivering fuel economy in the range of 13 MPG city and 17 MPG highway. Don't expect this to be a gas sipper, you get a Sequoia to haul a lot of people and a lot of stuff, like taking a family of 6 to the cabin while towing your boat.

TOWING & WEIGHT
The maximum towing capacity* of this vehicle is 7,100 lbs (7,400 for a 2WD SR5 Sequoia), with a GVWR of 7,300 lbs (7,100 lbs for SR5) and a GCWR of 13,600 lbs (the same for all Sequoias). The Sequoua TRD PRO also registers with a curb weight of 5,985 lbs (5,730 for SR5) and overall dimensions that are a bit surprising for a vehicle with this much capacity.

The overal length of 205" (17-feet 1-inch) means that you can park in the average residental garage, just as long as you can clear the 77" height (6-foot 5-inch) and 80" width (6-foot 8-inch).

1570465886045.png

This screenshot was taken from toyota.com on 10/7/2019.

* These towing figures are approximate as different configurations (2WD vs 4WD) change these figures slightly.

** The Toyota website says the maximum tow rating is 7,400 lbs for any Sequoia when properly equipped. 2020 Toyota Sequoia Features

1570465556471.png

Last edited:

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
More black trim. Hey, it DOES say "BUY ME" on the license plate. FWIW, a black interior is terrible for off-roading. Gets all dusty/dirty in a heartbeat.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Sharp looking indeed! When you getting yours?
I'm not sure. It's really impressive looking to say the least. I already know I need more cab space without losing towing capacity. Have to talk to the wife, lol.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I might go track one down and test drive it before too long.

Michaelsop

Деньги на любые цели, оформление онлайн, только фото паспорта.

Умный подбор через телеграмм бота @credonline_bot

Даже с плохой КИ.

До 50000 рублей за 5 минут на карту.

Ищите в телеграмм @credonline_bot

Related Content You Might Like: