• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2017 Tundra rear usb went out

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Im headed into the dealership. Only rear usb ports are not working. Ive checked the fuses and they're good. Front usb/aux works plus front accessory ports work as well.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Hopefully it's something simple. Maybe somewhere along the line is disconnected.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Im not sure what broke but they're replacing the whole usb unit. Hope it lasts.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
So they ordered it but still haven't heard from them if it came in and when they're going to install. Guy said usually 24 hours but it's 48 hours now. Hopefully before the weekend hits.

FinnSwede

My 2012 Tundra dash usb stops working occasionally, but will work again once the truck is shut off and cooled down.
I am guessing mine gets overloaded by today’s phones, etc. and has some kind of thermal limiter which kicks it off.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
My 2012 Tundra dash usb stops working occasionally, but will work again once the truck is shut off and cooled down.
I am guessing mine gets overloaded by today’s phones, etc. and has some kind of thermal limiter which kicks it off.
Come to think about it, they're supposed to call me when the part is in. I'd better call them tomorrow to see.

Related Content You Might Like: