• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2016 Toyota Tacoma ~ Water On Door Sill ?

oneshort

IMG_3524.JPG
This is my 2016 a/c does any one else find after the truck sits and it rains hard they have a large amount of water on door sill ? I'm going to take my truck in for the 10k oil change and I'm going to ask . Because wouldn't water sitting on the sill/rockets eventually rot something? Only
Drives underneath door is wet . Passenger sill what I could expect on sill . Any one every notice this?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
How much water are we talking about? Looks like maybe water is channeling down inside the rubber weatherstripping and ending up on the bottom of the sill.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Check all around the rubber weather strip just to make sure it is not crushed or ripped. Also, keep us posted on what the dealer finding results are.

oneshort

@Old School yeah my trucks been great. just a few questionable things. I see complaints about all kind of things. I think I've been lucky so far my been great . Only a few minor things . Ya know

Old School.

@Old School yeah my trucks been great. just a few questionable things. I see complaints about all kind of things. I think I've been lucky so far my been great . Only a few minor things . Ya know
Please don't get me wrong. I love the truck i have always been a Ford Fan until the rear engine seal went out and it took the dealership 5 times to fix it at a cost of 2k
Then it went out again and i decided to get the Tacoma because i seen the reviews on it and my brother had one in the 90s. And it ran great. So you can imagin my thinking now that i have these two things going on with a the new Tacoma. Im puzzled.

Related Content You Might Like: