• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2016 Toyota Tacoma Ship Date (Showroom Delivery)

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Just had a conversation with Toyota's PR department locally about the release and ship date for the 2016 Toyota Tacoma newly designed pickup truck. They're not giving a specific date for the release but I was told that they're slated to go on sale very soon.

Maybe the next few weeks at the longest until you see these trucks arrive at a Toyota dealer near you.

awonderingdawn

TTC Chicks
Wow, awesome. My boyfriend is a huge fan of Toyota Tacomas. In Alaska, there's such a huge demand for trucks here (especially Toyotas) that newer models sell very very fast. We like to test drive different Toyota models as they come out, and Tacomas have always been something we've been interested in testing. It'll be interesting to see how quickly these trucks leave the lot up here. I see Tacomas all over the place- and I know the newer model is going to be just as popular.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Will be keeping an eye on the local dealer lots. Will be interested in seeing the redesigned Tacoma.

Related Content You Might Like: