• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2016 Toyota Tacoma Recall

par58

Anybody had to get the rear differential done per the recall? I took mine in yesterday and was told they will need to keep the truck for at least 2 months!
Unbelievable!!!!

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I just rechecked the Toyota Owners website and I am not on the recall list as of yet. I did roll under the truck this past weekend and checked it out - no leaks. I have been reading that due to a back log of replacement parts, owners are seeing longer than usual wait times. Did you at least get a "loaner"?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Anybody had to get the rear differential done per the recall? I took mine in yesterday and was told they will need to keep the truck for at least 2 months!
Unbelievable!!!!
Two months with a loaner?

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
Two days = maybe. Two months = INSANE! Tell 'em to call you when they have the parts to fix it instantly.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Unbelievable!!!!
How did this turn out?

ChiefTRDSport

Is the recall just affecting off road TRDs? I’ll have to check, because I haven’t heard anything about my Sport and I have a dealership with a great service department.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Is the recall just affecting off road TRDs? I’ll have to check, because I haven’t heard anything about my Sport and I have a dealership with a great service department.
Call your local dealer. It's warranty work which pays less than fee for service, but it's still $ in their pocket.

Related Content You Might Like: