• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2016 Toyota Tacoma Photo Thread

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Added the ultimate dome light. $39. Bright as the sun. Interior picture taken at night. $59 as combo with map lights.
ultimate daylight.jpg

ultimate dome.jpg

me-so ultimate light combo.jpg

They are direct fit replacements and are plug and play. Currently sold out but more in production. This guy makes awesome mods and his work is in high demand. If you go to the link make selection on page 1. If available will purchase via paypal. If out of stock it will tell you after you log in at paypal. If you want them check link daily. They sell out superfast as do all his quality mods. Heres the link https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/custom-led-map-and-dome-lights.521923/

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
I would like to upgrade my interior light, just a bit lame as I have to get my gear out in the dark every night. Backseat area is stacked this time of year....winter survival gear and all.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Like I stated watch that thread. He released some this morning but sold out quick. I know he had around 100 sets being produced a few days ago and all have not been assembled and sold yet.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
20180223_165713.jpg
20180223_165721.jpg
ult maps.jpg
ult combo.jpg
PTR60-35160.jpg
sr5 fog bezels.jpg
Added the ultimate map lights to compliment the ultimate dome. Got daylight inside at night now. Also bought a TRD Pro skid, Baja Designs amber fogs and SR5 fog light bezels. Just waiting for mail to deliver my TRD decal for the skid before I install everything. Will post pix after installation. Have pictures of the new interior lights.
Installed my BD fogs but the SR5 bezels have a flaw so hoping to get a replacement.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Added the ultimate dome light. $39. Bright as the sun. Interior picture taken at night. $59 as combo with map lights.
View attachment 5898
View attachment 5899
View attachment 5900
They are direct fit replacements and are plug and play. Currently sold out but more in production. This guy makes awesome mods and his work is in high demand. If you go to the link make selection on page 1. If available will purchase via paypal. If out of stock it will tell you after you log in at paypal. If you want them check link daily. They sell out superfast as do all his quality mods. Heres the link https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/custom-led-map-and-dome-lights.521923/
Ok, that's a fantastic idea, especially if you have a dark interior.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
View attachment 5918 View attachment 5919 View attachment 5914 View attachment 5915 View attachment 5916 View attachment 5917 Added the ultimate map lights to compliment the ultimate dome. Got daylight inside at night now. Also bought a TRD Pro skid, Baja Designs amber fogs and SR5 fog light bezels. Just waiting for mail to deliver my TRD decal for the skid before I install everything. Will post pix after installation. Have pictures of the new interior lights.
Installed my BD fogs but the SR5 bezels have a flaw so hoping to get a replacement.
Nice

Jimbo's toy

That's pretty pricey. I've not gone the led route for bulb replacement, would love to know how they work, start s me thread if you can.
I tried replacing a few interior bulbs in my Corolla, but although they plugged into the sockets, the blub size made it impossible to put the lens back on. Has anyone else run into the same problem?
I would like to buy one of the replacement led kits, but I'm hesitant because of the bulb size issue I encountered.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
sr5 pass fog bezel.jpg
pro skid 2.jpg
That's pretty pricey. I've not gone the led route for bulb replacement, would love to know how they work, start s me thread if you can.
Without digging is there an LED thread here. I can say the output is fine. A little wider than halogens and the cutoff is good. Not sure why pix come out upside down. They are fine on pc.
20180225_192913.jpg
20180225_193826.jpg

Also installed sr5 fog bezels and trd pro skid plate

Last edited:

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Added high beam Hikari bulbs. Also added xspeed turn signals. Every bulb on front is now led.
drl and low hikari.jpg
high beam hikaris.jpg
drl lows and fogs.jpg
xspeed flashers.jpg
xspeed flashers and bd fogs.jpg

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Mounted the front recovery with a temporary 6,000 lb 5/8" shackle with anti-rattle washers until I get a chance to cut clearance in the skid for the 3/4" 9,500 lb shackle
front recovery with temp 6k d-ring.jpg
fr recovery temp 6k d ring.jpg
Few more cheap mods. Bulletproof Fab front recovery hook, Liberrway rear recovery hook and a Toyota aluminum oil filter housing around $125 total
front recovery.jpg
rear recovery.jpg
aluminum oil filter housing.jpg

Last edited:

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I put the aluminum oil filter housing on the wife's RAV4 and my previous Tundra. I prefer them over the plastic ones any day.

Related Content You Might Like: