• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2016 Tacoma vs 2016 Colorado Turbo Diesel

Ellen

Sorry if my questions sound stupid but I want to compare 2016 Tacoma vs 2016 Colorado Turbo Diesel and I have no idea about both of them.

Can anyone please share some details?

Nana

TTC Chicks
Haha I like comparing between cars!

The first thing that comes to my mind is the diesel engine, it was one of highly requested by the customers (correct me if I’m wrong), but Toyota won’t be offering that, also there’s a downside of purchasing a diesel, the operation and the price of diesel and the engine cost more, which make sense, but still everyone likes diesel.

Colorado Turbo is a really good competitor to the new Tacoma (don’t you guys think?!) and looks good too.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I don't think the diesel Colorado / Canyon is coming out until later this year, not sure if there will be a diesel option for the new Tacoma yet, have to wait I suppose.

Nana

TTC Chicks
I don't think the diesel Colorado / Canyon is coming out until later this year, not sure if there will be a diesel option for the new Tacoma yet, have to wait I suppose.
Oh, so there’s a chance Toyota may offer the diesel option for Tacoma 2016, I thought it was a final decision.

ChiefTRDSport

I’ve known a couple of people who have had diesels (a Silverado & F150) and said they wouldn’t buy another, unless you really needed it for heavy towing. Their reasons were cost of diesel, fuel, maintenance, etc. As for reliability of “brand”, no one beats Toyota Tundras, Tacomas, and 4-runners based on data I’ve seen.

Related Content You Might Like: