• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2016 Sequoia SR5 Intermittent "Squealing" Noise

Sirecks

Hello all. So our Sequoia has started producing a rather strange, intermittent sound.

This is going to sound crazy, but it's the only way I can think to describe this. It sounds like a kitten crying, or like a fart that was supposed to be silent, but was more of "squealing" sound. Does that make sense? It lasts for a second or two, and varies in volume. Sometimes it doesn't happen for quite a while, and sometimes happens 3 times in 10 minutes. It is coming from the steering wheel to the drivers side A/C vent, somewhere in there, on the left side of the car, from behind the dash.

There are no other problems or indications. There is no pattern to it be it turning, slowing, speeding up, and so forth. We turned the A/C off for a few miles and didn't hear the sound, but not sure if it was long enough of a time frame to be a true test.

Has anyone ever heard of, or had this problem before? Thanks so much.

Katewels

I know this is an old thread but I just bought a 2016 Sequoia and I am having the same issue as the OP. Just wondering if anyone found a solution. Thanks

Related Content You Might Like: