• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2015 Mlb Postseason

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Who's excited about postseason baseball this year? I've got tickets for the Rangers home game in the ALDS against Toronto, who's got home field advantage ... so let's see who you're rooting for!

upload_2015-10-5_9-41-43.png

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Of course i'm rooting for the Texas Rangers. Got tickets for the ALDS and just got some for the first game of the ALCS. They make you do a lottery system and then if you win you only get 4 tickets for the entire series up front, then you can go back in with the general crowd and fight for the remaining tickets at the last minute.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Go Rangers!!!!
The wife and granddaughter were given tickets for Sunday's game at Globe life park. They'll be front row along the first baseline.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I bought a lot of tickets for the ALDS Home Game 1 (Sunday) and Home Game 2 (Monday) hoping to be able to sell the extra tickets on StubHub or craigslist.

If anyone needs tickets to Sunday or Monday's game I'll sell them directly (PayPal or Cash) and will forward the ticket to your email using MLB's official ticket app, so everyone know's that they're legit tickets.

In fact, I'm going to make a listing on here that I can link to in Craigslist.

Related Content You Might Like: