• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Tundra DC Underseat Storage Tray - # PT871-34070

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
If you need extra storage for you Double Cab Tundra the Under Seat Storage Tray may be the answer. This was one of my first accessory purchases after driving off the dealers lot. After searching the web I decided on the "Genuine Toyota Accessories part # PT871-34070". Price with shipping came to $113.94 shipped by UPS. Installation took maybe 10 to 15 minutes tops. Box contents included the Storage Tray, Hardware Bag, and Instruction Sheet. Although you could install this without the instructions, I will have to say this unit included the best instruction sheet I have seen in a while. It was 3 pages printed in black, white, & color ink with 9 color pictures.

Driver side view without lids:

Passenger side view without lids:

Driver side view with lids installed:

Driver side view with seats in down position:

This is a quality storage tray which keeps loose items from rolling around, stuff organized, and provides out of sight storage. I have been this for almost 11 months and it comes in very handy.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
These are a must for people like me who need to keep various knick-knacks in their vehicle. How deep are those bins?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Are those an option for everyone but do they come standard on any of the trim levels? I think some manufacturers will include them on a premium level trim, but I can't recall if Toyota does for one of their specialty trim packages or not.

Related Content You Might Like: