• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Toyota Tundra Review

Samtucky

100 Posts

Great review. Do you like the Tundra for towing? Does anyone use it to tow a camper?
I would love to have a V8 Tundra. I love the luxury trim. Really nice!

Trevor41

I love the new changes to the new Tundra except the new placement of the trans shifter next to seat which is only wasting space. Shifter can also be knocked out of gear in this spot. Hope some fuel improvements are made with the 2015 Tundra. Toyota will have to start providing more packages, options, and accessories with the Tundra if they plan to seriously compete in the truck segment. A vinyl floor option should be available on all models. Chrome clad steel rims should be a option on all models. Fog lamps should be a option on all models. Chrome trim like mirror and door handles should be available on all models. I would also like to see a heavy duty package available which includes a extra rear leaf spring and front lift kit to increase payload capacity and give the Tundra a higher stance.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I've been looking at the new Tundra. Seems to be a lot wider than the domestic trucks. Is that just me?

Related Content You Might Like: