• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Toyota Tundra Release

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
2014-Toyota-Tundra.jpg

The 2014 Toyota Tundra is more than revolutionary redesign, The most obvious redesign on 2014 model is the bluff front facia of the truck. With a new taller squared-off grille decorating the Tundra’s nose with a Three-part front bumper design. The optional black grille-frame strikes us as an acquired taste, to say the least, but other models, like the Limited above, is all clad in chrome. Fenders and wheel wells are more square than in the out-going truck, too. Perhaps most significant is the revised bed design, which Toyota calls “all-new,” with new sheet metal on the sides, a revised tailgate and a very subtle integrated spoiler.

The Release Date of the New 2014 Toyota Tundra will go on sale in September 2013.

You may check other details here 2014 Toyota Tundra Release Date

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Yeah, I've been in touch with the PR and marketing firm that handles their trucks and I hope to be able to get into one in the very near future for review.

LoveTaco

100 Posts
Yeah, I've been in touch with the PR and marketing firm that handles their trucks and I hope to be able to get into one in the very near future for review.

That's great I will wait for your updates, Hope you can get one for the full review

Related Content You Might Like: