• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Toyota Tundra Release Date

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
tundra.jpg

Toyota is a great company and everyone is excited to see what they are doing next. They are expected to released at the start of 2014 the new Toyota Tundra. The release date in late 2013 or get faster and longer than expected. We suspect Toyota will reveal the official news release 2014 toyota Tundra at Chicago Auto in 2013.

The Toyota Tundra 2014 model will have changes in terms of fuel. The truck will update and improve the fuel efficiency. This added new feature like Hybrid, weight savings and a small diesel direct injection.

Redesign on the interior of 2014 Toyota Tundra is expected to change into more luxurious design.

Last edited:

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Looking forward to learning when this truck will be for sale and when I can go down and sit in one. Too big for me?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I am in contact with Toyota's PR department and they're telling me that they'll have a rollout date to pass off sometime this summer.

My guess is that we'll start to see this late summer or early fall. I should be able to get Journalist access during the State Fair of Texas ... and this year that's going to be ... Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013.

Hopefully, I should have a lot more information before that date hits, but I'll have a lot to share at that point in time anyhow.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I am in contact with Toyota's PR department and they're telling me that they'll have a rollout date to pass off sometime this summer.

My guess is that we'll start to see this late summer or early fall. I should be able to get Journalist access during the State Fair of Texas ... and this year that's going to be ... Thursday, Sept. 26, 2013.

Hopefully, I should have a lot more information before that date hits, but I'll have a lot to share at that point in time anyhow.

oh, thats great.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
ok, I intend to have a conference call with the Toyota USA marketing team tomorrow or later this week. I'm going to try to lock them down on at least a general time. For which the tundra will be rolled out. they probably will go for something like that. However, I'm still going to ask for an exact date.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
ok, I intend to have a conference call with the Toyota USA marketing team tomorrow or later this week. I'm going to try to lock them down on at least a general time. For which the tundra will be rolled out. they probably will go for something like that. However, I'm still going to ask for an exact date.

Amazing, I cannot wait to know what will be the result of the conference call hope we can get specific date..:)

LoveTaco

100 Posts
View attachment 1439

Toyota is a great company and everyone is excited to see what they are doing next. They are expected to released at the start of 2014 the new Toyota Tundra. The release date in late 2013 or get faster and longer than expected. We suspect Toyota will reveal the official news release 2014 toyota Tundra at Chicago Auto in 2013.

The Toyota Tundra 2014 model will have changes in terms of fuel. The truck will update and improve the fuel efficiency. This added new feature like Hybrid, weight savings and a small diesel direct injection.

Redesign on the interior of 2014 Toyota Tundra is expected to change into more luxurious design.

What a great redesign for the Tundra.. I find this is a very big truck

Related Content You Might Like: