• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2014 Tacoma Electronics BLAH

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Insult to injury? Today I turned on the xm while fully parked in my garage and the signal came in loud and clear. Sorry, lol.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I never subscribed to xm. They keep calling despite me telling them I'm not interested. Even at $19.95 for 6 months. I can't even say I even listened to it when it was free so I don't even know how well it picks up in my area.

clr8ter

Yesterday I went to the dealer for an oil change. Again, I mentioned the radio. This time, they said that there was an update, and they supposedly installed it. But, as usual, I don't think they really know anything about it. They blamed my troubles on my phone, which I know is only PARTLY the problem.
I also happened to see the salesman who sold me the truck. He wanted to know how I liked it, so I told him. Truck is awesome, radio is a POS. He was puzzled, and said I was the 1st ever to complain to him, and that I should get a new radio, since everything is still under warranty.
I went through another round of the phone not wanting to hook up recently, too. It seems to happen more when I turn off the phone, which Apple says you should do on a daily basis.

Related Content You Might Like: