• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2011 Sequoia Platiunum Issues? Good Price?

Msp381

I can get a 2011 platinum with 130,000 miles for $18500. No crashes etc. 4x4. I am new to these and am wondering if the price is good and are they any problems I need to be aware of and what could I expect to see needing repairs in the future. Its white pearl.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Each truck, or car, is an individual vechicle. It is imposable to say what may or may not happen. For the value, that seems about rite, but go on NADA. com, and Kellyblue book. com, entre the info, and see what the retail is. These trucks were desinged to go 350,000 miles plus with regular maintenance. If you dont know, or trust your own knowledge and experience to determan what machinacle shap the truck is in, then find a good machanic to look it over for you that doesnt work where you are buying the truck. Also are there any records of previous maintenance? This can be a help to see if it has been taken care of, as it should have been

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Definitely go over the vehicle entirely - inside and out. Flip every switch, knob, or dial. As Kenny mentioned above, finding out about all the previous services / repairs would be a big plus. Take it on a nice long test drive. Start it with the engine cold and drive it a while after it warms up good. Do highways, city, and any other roads available. Check all fluid levels and pay attention to if they are clean or dirty or even smell burnt. If the vehicle came from or is in the rust belt - check it for any signs of rust. Check for any signs of flood damage. Have VIN# run by dealer and see if they have any records in their system.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Msp381

It was a Texas truck up until one year ago. Supposedly first owner was the parents. No service records. Have a hard time spending that kind of cash on a vehicle with 130k on it. No rust but had a couple dogs in the rear on a mat.

Related Content You Might Like: