• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2011 SEMA Girls Photos

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
I had someone ask me if I wanted to do some car spokewoman modeling, but I'm not sure if I want to do that, what does everyone think? Not sure i can stand around and smile for a few hours at a time.

Might be fun to be like this though, lol!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
Figured as long as I was helping guys to objectify girls, I would through this out as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

elden

I am completely confused ....I can't see a car...girls are completely cover to all these vehicles....but i like her....

elden

I think it is the good strategy to attract the peoples...But i think it will increase the hype of this event..good Job

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Nothing quite like American automotive marketing i guess. Good work SEMA folks.

meanToy

100 Posts
Wow, very hot photos of the girls from SEMA. You said you were going to take part, did you or will you in the future?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
haha, I should have guessed that this thread would take off and get 500 views in just a couple of days. Of course, makes perfect sense. :p

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
SEMA should be a hot show this year. I think I'll be there. Who else is going? We should all try to hookup and get drinks or something to support the site of course!

Related Content You Might Like: