• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2007 Highlander Struts

Joe_Tex

I recently purchased a 2007 Highlander Limited 4WD 3.3V6 3rd row seat with towing package. The car (truck) has 203k miles and it drives and handles great. The front strut mounts are rusty and I have decided to do a complete maintenance upgrade to it, including engine belts, timing belt, hoses, water pump, brake rotors/pads, spark plugs, engine coils and struts. I need help in finding the OEM strut length for front and rear in addition to any recommendations on a quality long-lasting strut replacement. Other message boards have mentioned that the Highlander was 1-2 inches higher after replacing the struts and the ride was either too soft or too firm. I want to use a quick strut assembly. The strut reviews I have found are either mixed (good and bad) or non-existent and they are virtually all made in China, though at different companies with different factories. Right now, I have a list of PRT, API, TruParts, and TrueDrive. Has anyone used struts from any of these companies or have any useful information about them? Also, is there a chart or table that has strut specifications for 1st gen Highlander with different engine/trim level? This would be a great reference.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry I can not help you any more than this. Bilstine, and KYB are both top notch strut, and shock manufacturers.

Related Content You Might Like: