• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2003 Sequoia Rear Power Glass Replacement help needed how-to?

Bradley40504

Have the rear glass. The rear hatch wont open, need to do that first, but the panels are all removed. Have to get tools and bring them to the truck and hoped to find out what is needed and a how-to video and what it needs, and what to look out for? Do this but not that? Or even glance somehow at the factory service manual, does that require payment or can you reference it if youre just doing it yourself at home?

Searched several hours online, there were no such videos found, nothing. Closest was for a 4Runner but its different. thanks for any ideas

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
Broken glass? What is the reason to replace? If broken the frame is probably jammed in the rails. I would take to a glass shop as they replace glass daily OMO

Bradley40504

if i just had work and income that would be easy. i ended up just ripping into it. the track grease is dry, got most of the old glass out, its been too cold to do work hopefully saturday. will just throw it in there and bolt it up. latch hopelessly jammed too, will spray the special lube into the latch mechanism see what happens. odd that for anything else there is video online, this rear glass, nothing. the first tech from safelite or ?? tried, it would squeak bad rolling down and had to stop half way, he said thats the best that can be done. i got someone else who fixed it and it seemed to work better so thats why the doubt, a glass tech had issues and it took the main guy to fix it right

Related Content You Might Like: