• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1st Gen Lab Rat Needed (2000 to 2006 4.7 Tundra Owner)

Garage Tek

Whats up fellas!

G Tek Fab currently has an SABM Kit ( Stock Air Box Mod) for the 2007/2015+ 5.7 and 4.7 Tundras.

There have been so many positive results and great reviews I decided to follow up on some requests to do one for the 2000/2006 4.7 Tundra. I now have a few prototype kits put together and I'm sending out two of them to 1st gen 4.7 owners.

One is on its way to one guy but I'm still looking for one more "Lab Rat" to do a fully documented (with pictures) install.

Anyone interested you can PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Probably should edit this title to show that you're looking for a 1st Generation Tundra. I'll do that for you, I'm good like that.

How about a photo of what it looks like on the current generation as well?

Garage Tek

Here's one installed on a Toyota Techs supercharged 5.7.

He did a couple dyno runs before and after and gained a solid 9 HP.

Garage Tek

Whats up fellas!

G Tek Fab currently has an SABM Kit ( Stock Air Box Mod) for the 2007/2015+ 5.7 and 4.7 Tundras.

There have been so many positive results and great reviews I decided to follow up on some requests to do one for the 2000/2006 4.7 Tundra. I now have a few prototype kits put together and I'm sending out two of them to 1st gen 4.7 owners.

One is on its way to one guy but I'm still looking for one more "Lab Rat" to do a fully documented (with pictures) install.

Anyone interested you can PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!
BUMP!

If any first gen owners living in the Temecula area of Southern California are willing to stop by for fitment please post here of or shoot me a message.

Last edited:

Related Content You Might Like: