• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1995 T100 Fuel Tank Retrofit

BrandonBT100

Hey,

So I have a 95 SR5 T100 manual 4x4, and my fuel tank is leaking from the seam. I thought I had heard something a few years back about an F150 plastic fuel tank retro fit, but I just went out to my yard where I have an F150 and F250 and neither dimension is close. The original space that you have to work with is about 45"x15" and I would like to stay in that space if at all possible. I would also like to go plastic as I live in Ontario Canada and they salt our winter roads like crazy. Does anyone know of anything that will fit what I am looking for?

Cheers,

Brandon

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hey, thanks for joining and asking the question. I'm pretty sure this has been asked in the past and there are some options (pretty sure) for a replacement gas tank. Let me see if I can find it.

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts

BrandonBT100

The measurements got me thinking about tank from S10 I was parting out, thye were plastic however original is easiest if available. Where about in Ontario? North or banana belt?

Chevy S10/GMC S15 Pickup Truck Gas Tank 1985 1986 1987 1988 ...
www.gastanksusa.com/chevy-s10-pickup-truck-new-gas-tan.html
New Gas Tank Will replace 13.2 gallon tank using existing straps and gauge. Capacity: 20 gallons. Dimensions: 41-1/4" x 14-3/4" x 13-1/2" Includes rubber ...
Thanks Jazz. I'm from the Ottawa Valley...About 1.5hrs north of Ottawa. I'll look into this tank business tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted on what happens.

Cheers,

Brandon

Related Content You Might Like: