• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1992 Pickup Rear Bumper

GuitarsWeB

I have a 1992 4x4 long bed pickup. It was made in Japan. I need a new rear chrome bumper, like the stock one. All the after market ones indicated they are for USA built Toyota Trucks. Will they fit my 1992 without major modifications? BTW...just turned 300K miles still going strong

Attachments

GuitarsWeB

Here's an answer I received from the eBay sellers ...So, where does one buy a bumper for a Toyota made in Japan, the dealers or junkyard?

"Thank you for getting back to us about the country of manufacture of the 1992 Toyota Pickup.

Not all Toyota Pickups for the 1992 year model was built in Japan. There are 1992 Toyota Pickups that were built in Toyota's plant in Fremont, California.

This step bumper with eBay Item Number: 352733802843 will only fit a US-built 1992 Toyota Pickup DLX with the Deluxe Level trim. It will not fit a Japan-built 1992 Toyota Pickup because they have different mounting points.

It’s our pleasure to be of service to you.

Working with you,

Rey Y.
Customer Service Representative

91Toyota

I’m not sure if you’re still looking for one but I just bought an OEM Toyota chrome bumper with brackets and hardware for my 1991 4WD pickup on Amazon. It was pricey but I couldn’t find one anywhere else. My truck was made in Japan.

GuitarsWeB

Thanks for the response. I have all but give up on finding a bumper. I was told that you can adapt the American made truck bumpers to the Japanese ones. I don't feel like trying to find out. I will take a look at Amazon

91Toyota

Apparently they have 1 left and it very well be the last one you’ll find. It’s from Daytona Toyota in Florida. It’s not cheap but with no other alternatives……
3756CF3C-FB1B-4CEB-AB82-639ACAED1D9A.png

Related Content You Might Like: