• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1988 Pickup- Blinkers do not work- Hazards do?

dmalkemus

Hi there,
I have a 1988 toyota pickup and my blinkers stopped working at about the time my alternator died.
I replaced the battery and the alternator and several fuses. I am now in a curious situation where the emergency flashers work, but the individual blinkers do not.
Any ideas?

thanks,

Don

dmalkemus

Well it turned out to be a fuse. Pretty anticlimatic after replacing the alternator and a battery. The fuse did not look bad, but after replacing my fuses one by one, the blinkers started worker straightaway. Thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Don

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Well it turned out to be a fuse. Pretty anticlimatic after replacing the alternator and a battery. The fuse did not look bad, but after replacing my fuses one by one, the blinkers started worker straightaway. Thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Don
[MENTION=4118]dmalkemus[/MENTION] Nice to here from you thanks for the updates.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts

Don
Wow, when in doubt ... check the fuse box. lol

automotivator.jpg

Related Content You Might Like: