• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

1969 FJ40 Helix Turbo Diesel update 10/2020

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
Got the chassis done , working on body now (rminor rust repair) then will lower onto the frame and start interior finish out. Interior is Gray leather 4Runner including 2001 center console. Then paint Dark Forest green with black accents, then shrink wrap body & windows with forest camo design.
IMG_2778.JPG
IMG_2781.JPG
IMG_2782.JPG
IMG_2784.JPG

69FJ-2.4LTRTDIESEL

100 Posts
Excellent job so far!!!
Thanks, I am enjoying the time and keeping everything Toyota. The planning and engineering is extensive, I'm keeping a record of all new changes for anyone who might want to do the same thing. I am a detail freak so it takes a bit longer lol!

HI!
Curves in all the right places - girl who loves to have the right fun. Let s go somewhere together. Fun to find new places and see what can happen if you know what I mean txt me waiting Ask for Mindy dont mess around get a hold me soon

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

find local hook ups near santa clarita

It is an enhanced version of AI Chat that provides more knowledge, fewer errors, improved reasoning skills, better verbal fluidity, and an overall superior performance.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

Related Content You Might Like: