• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

05+ Toyota Tacoma TSB / Recall

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
asked this question to the severice manager at my local toyota dealership about my problem with the throw out bearing in the 6 speed manuals. i have been through 7 of them so far and now that one is going come to find out the inside diameter of the throw out bearing is wrong so toyota is going to fix this problem and the tsb/recall will be comming out at the end of september early october so you peeps that are having this problem or know some one that is let them know about this

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
I'm going to try to get them to do that but if they don't I'm happy to see them trying to fix this problem

1 bad tacoma

100 Posts
Stopped by the dealership last week and asked its still in the works he told me toyota
are in the process of finishing up other recalls/ tsb's. As for what type of yota all I know is 05 and up tacomas with 6 speed manuals not sure if they including the 5 speed models and prerunners

antonino

100 Posts
Really? Is this another recall from Toyota again, and why wait for September until they fix it?

toyotasrule

100 Posts
Stopped by the dealership last week and asked its still in the works he told me toyota
are in the process of finishing up other recalls/ tsb's. As for what type of yota all I know is 05 and up tacomas with 6 speed manuals not sure if they including the 5 speed models and prerunners
That was a bit of an inconvenient issue you are dealing with. Has this been resolved yet? Please provide further updates when you have a chance.

danstpierre

100 Posts
What was the story behind the recall? So that those who are still confused can check on their Toyota and think if they should avail of the recall or not.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts

Great you have avail the recall, sometime if you don't avail it it cause more trouble in future ..

TruckStruck1

Well basically we are talking about Toyota SUVs & trucks which has become a common brand in the United States !!
These are good for long journeys and family tours around the North America !!

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
Well basically we are talking about Toyota SUVs & trucks which has become a common brand in the United States !!
These are good for long journeys and family tours around the North America !!

on Toyota SUVs & trucks, Toyota companies have this recall to avoid any issues or trouble that may cause accidents while driving..

Last edited:

jazz

Mechanic
100 Posts
Taco with Swiss cheese!!!!Here's a 2007 access cab,,,this was a month long project to replace

Related Content You Might Like: