• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

upatree64
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• taking easy today after a visit to the heart doc, he said I have a good heart but I have heart trouble.. took me a min. to follow he's lead
    Good soaking rain today w/cooler temps. Looks like I'm house bound today drinking too much coffee [of course]
    Taking a day to help your neighbor is never a bad thing. Bringing him some blocks to set the foundation piers on his new cabin.
    I always come back on top of the world after a day in the woods. The Tacoma is so good I forget to mention it.
    nice n cool this morning and in the high 40's tomorrow morn.. my last coolness for months to come . I shall enjoy it, every min of it
    after a few small thunderstorms thurs. evening our friday looks like it was mail ordered to fit. gonna be a great weekend
    taking care of the loose ends before everyone shows sat to tear down these buildings and carry them to the other side of the property.
    Getting ready to clean out a couple of sheds that are to be torn down and moved to their next home .
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Related Content You Might Like: