• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2008 Highlander Timing Chain Broke

AngieW

I have a 2008 Highlander with 107,00 miles and timing chain broke! Everyone that I talk to said that is unheard of with that mileage. I am being told I need a new engine due to bent valves. My engine is equipped with an oil cooler. I found a used engine with low miles but it does not have the oil cooler. Does anyone know if the oil cooler can be taken off my engine and put on the used one?
I have a friend who can put the new engine in vs the dealer who wants close to $4000 for labor only.
Thanks in advance.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Trace the cooling lines back and see where they connect. If the connections are on the newer engine - it may work.

HI!
Looking to meet my baby

Turn casual moments into unforgettable dates – choose the best casual dating site!
Real Women Unsurpassed Сasual Dating

hook ups around me pueblo

Some suggested casual dating texting rules on Reddit include being respectful and mindful of boundaries, not bombarding the person with constant messages, responding in a timely manner, and using emojis or gifs to add some personality to the conversation. It's also important to communicate openly about intentions and expectations to avoid any misunderstandings.

fergrehrhreh58erhe6555445959frwegt45

Related Content You Might Like: