• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

QuikFix Tacoma Accessories. Seat Spacers (2nd/3rd gen/FJ) & Front License Plate Brackets (3rd gen)

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Forgive me but I have 4 extra pair that were hidden that I was not counting. So I now have 6 total pair (3 on ebay and 3 on forums) remaining as of 8:46 pm est.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Have a few full sized license plate brackets. Temporarily discounted to $29 assembled and shipped.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Note to buyers of seat spacers with sliders welded to your frame. A customer had to add a washer to each side of the driver seat. We were baffled. Finally figured out the welded slider on the driver side affected the threaded holes. Had no issue on the passenger side. This is the only issue found in over 30 pair sold. So if you have welded sliders, and you add spacers under the seat to floor brackets, you may need to pick up a pair of washers for the 10 mm bolts. This is info for any brand or style of seat spacers that you buy.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
PRICE DROP !!!!!!
I am down to the last 2 pair of spacers. I have ordered material for the next run and the material prices have been reduced and I am passing the savings down the line. This last 2 pair are discounted to deplete inventory and, as of now, the next batch will have these new lower prices. Same quality grade 6061 material and same grade 10.9 flange bolts. I expect to start production in the next 10 days with a release somewhere between May 15 and May 31. Note ebay prices are higher to cover fees. New member direct paypal prices are:
1 pair $35
2 pair $63

mrproduxn

100 Posts
ANOTHER TEMPORARY PRICE DROP

Full sized license brackets fully assembled and shipped for $28. This is the member only price buying direct through paypal.

MOD 1.jpg
MOD 2.jpg.jpg

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Made 33 pair and they sold fairly quick. Ordered materials for another 70 pair arriving next week. Had several people buy 1 pair, liked them, then bought a 2nd pair. That is for 2nd and 3rd gen. One guy put a pair in his 1st gen but I don't think the anchor has a radius like the 2005 and up. Considering a change so not as much sticking out behind the radius. Have limitations using a manual mill but plan on trying some changes. I just didn't like the small round spacers because of the smaller contact area. Thanks for asking.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Toying around with ideas to eliminate the blocks protruding behind the seat brackets. Any thoughts or feedback. The angles will be a lot more work but they def are more appealing to the eyes.
pic 1 is original. pic 2 is shortened. pic 3 is shortened with angles cut.
spacers pic 1.jpg
spacers pic 2.jpg
spacers pic 3.jpg

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Picked up material today to make over 70 pair of seat spacers. Will start sawing soon.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Managed to saw cut enough for around 50 pair today before the rain came. By requests the new version will look like picture 2 in a previous post. The angled parts "look" better but there is no other benefit and it just creates a lot more labor. More labor = higher price. I prefer to maintain a lower price.
spacers cut for 50 pair.jpg

mrproduxn

100 Posts
30% of machining complete on 50 pair of seat spacers. Hoping to start releasing by Sunday afternoon.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
SEAT SPACER UPDATE. Got 30 pairs milled, deburred and polished. 20 more pair to mill and polish. Then gotta cut the radius, and drill, all 100 pieces. Then final polishing. Gonna work hard this weekend to try for Sunday night completion. Then FOR SALE.
20190517_213553.jpg

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Will post a seat spacer update later tonight and I will most likely start accepting direct member paypal payments for shipping to start Monday or Tuesday afternoon. I just won't start the ebay ads until all 50 pairs are complete.

mrproduxn

100 Posts
Shipped out 12 pair of seat spacers the last couple of days. Have a few pair that just need polishing. Have at least 28 pair still in the machining process. Have another 20 pair that I haven't sawed yet.
20190522_215434.jpg

Related Content You Might Like: