• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Welcome to our newest vendor Garage Tek

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Special welcome to @Garage Tek, they'll be by here to talk about their well known line of door sill protectors for the 2007/2015+ Tundra CM, DC and RC and the 2nd Gen RC, DC Tacoma.

Garage Tek

Thanks Steve nice to be here!
------------------
Hello everyone!

I'll soon be starting a thread showing images of the G Tek Fab 2007/2015 Tundra and 2005/2015 Tacoma door sill protectors installed, and how you can get your hands on some!

I'm also looking for some pics of door sills from members who own 2004 through 2015 Tacoma Access Cabs. It seems Toyota made some Design changes to the sills for some unknown reason.

Last edited:

Garage Tek

Sorry for the delay! Here's a few pics of the G Tek Fab wrap around door sill protectors. They're available for the 2007/2015+ Tundra, 2007 + Sequoia and all 2nd gen Tacoma DC and RC.

16 gauge aluminum diamond plate or non diamond plate laser cut, machine bent then powder coated with carbide texture black. The carbide texture black goes great with all Tundra, Tacoma and Sequoia colors.

Note: The 2nd gen Tacoma AC has some door sill changes beginning somewhere around around the 2012 model so the newer AC Tacomas are on hold until I can pinpoint the year the change began.

If anyone's interested feel free to shoot me a private message or "convo".

Garage Tek

If anyone happens to have a 2010, 2011 or 2012 Access Cab Tacoma it would be a great help to see pics of you sills.

Thanks!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
No problem, looking forward to seeing you being an active member on the site and to you making new products.

Related Content You Might Like: