• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New Toyota Truck Club Window Stickers. Who Wants One?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
I'm in the process of making up a batch of TTC window decals / stickers. First batch will be either white cut-vinyl or printed white on a clear sticker. Either way, I'll try to have them by the end of this month.

sound off if you want a Toyota Truck Club sticker.

Here's the prototype. The idea is to print this on white vinyl or on see-through stickers. Ignore the white box, that's not relevant.

farmto table.png

FILL OUT THIS FORM TO GET YOUR STICKER

Last edited:

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
If I'm not being greedy, I'll take two. No need for one on the Lexus.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'll try to get a demo made tomorrow and have someone make it for me. I've got some stuff to do at the house over the weekend so it might delay these a week or so, but I'll get 100 made and will give them out to whomever.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I'll get the prototype back either today or tomorrow and will show people what it looks like on my truck.

Bob Wilkinson

I'm in the process of making up a batch of TTC window decals / stickers. First batch will be either white cut-vinyl or printed white on a clear sticker. Either way, I'll try to have them by the end of this month.

Could ya show me what the sticker looks like?

Bob Wilkinson

Didnt man to sound picky about the looks of the club sticker. I’m about to upgrade to a generation 2 Tacoma and hand my gen.1 down to my son. I’d like to have a sticker for my new truck if I could please.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Could ya show me what the sticker looks like?
Right now I just have ESP artwork so I can't easily show that on this system that I'm on. I guess I could turn it into a PDF and attach that but I should have one tomorrow that I'll take a pic of. I got caught up with work so I wasn't able to go pick up the prototype today.

BuffaloBill

I'll bite!

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Im working my schedule to pick this up. Might be the weekend as ive got to drop the new truck off again.

Bob Wilkinson

Right now I just have ESP artwork so I can't easily show that on this system that I'm on. I guess I could turn it into a PDF and attach that but I should have one tomorrow that I'll take a pic of. I got caught up with work so I wasn't able to go pick up the prototype today.
Not necessary at all. I would like one for my truck cause I am Tacoma all the way. I was just curious as to how good it will look. Thanks for offering. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Related Content You Might Like: