• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Lots Of Website Updates

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Please let us know if anything has crashed on the website recently.

Merged two galleries into one Media Gallery.

Dropped the Garages system as no one used it. Plus you can showcase your truck in the Media Gallery and link to it from your signature.

Made the font bigger, it was really small and hard to read on a mobile device ... or on a laptop, so took care of that.

Added in Recent Posts button, it's not working on the mobile version yet, but it will. Just click one button to see what has been posted recently.

Added a threaded bar at the top of the forum home page to show the most recently updated Media Gallery album.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We also had a website registration bug, got that fixed. It was preventing people from solving the captcha code , so they couldn't register.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
thanks for keeping the website up to date. i got a reminder email digest today, that's what brought me back.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
lots, and lots of pop ups. So much so that I have trouble responding on my phone. PC not near as many pop ups. Easier to respond on my lap top also. Just did a power off and restart on my phone, and its a little better, but not much. I know that adds pay the bills, but I think some of these are just add bombs, looking for free add space.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
It's not your phone, it's a piece of code that's not working properly. I'm going to remove until we can get it fixed.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Thanks Steve. I have had issues in the past, and did a hard restart on my phone, and it fixed the issues, so I thought I would try.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
So it turns out that the current Media Gallery system I'm using on here is a 3rd party system and it's not been updated for the next massive series of updates in software for the website. So have to make a decision on which one to use. This one is easier to use but the other one is more integrated and it will always be there to be used. #HardDecision

Related Content You Might Like: