• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Is Mcdonald's Getting Slower?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
The last few times I've gone to a mcdonald's they've been really slow. Like 15 to 20 minutes to get my order.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
I mean, I can go to whataburger and get a fresh burger and fresh fries for the same amount of time (or less) than some McDonalds these days.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Burger King here is quick, but they kind of suck. The McDonalds close to me sucks. IMO they are the worst in the state. I dont see how there could be a McDonalds any worst. Hardies here is good, but they are slow. That being said, everything is good and its fresh when you get it. I dont like Subway ether. We have a Firehouse subs thats fairly good. We have a lot of places here that are fantastic, but most do not sureve supper. Lots of Cajun of course. It is amazing, how when the workers care, just how good the food can be. When I was working offshore, I would stop @ a Sonic in Galliano Louisiana. It is by far ( very far ) the very best Sonic I ever ate at. The Sonic here are OK, but thats all they are. There is also a Blimpies there that is good.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
There is an article out saying that McDonalds has in fact slowed down because they now let people customize their orders. That's why they ask people to turn out into the different drive-through pickup line spots. They then will batch up the orders to bring to everyone waiting.

The problem is that about 6 or 8 weeks ago I went to get a coffee and some breakfast. They gave me half of my order and the other half they said to pull up and they would bring it out to me. Total waiting time was about 20 minutes before I pulled out and drove through the drive-thru again to get a refund. Took another 5 minutes to get through there and then they said they tried to find me ... whatever, I just got a refund and drove off.

I'm at the point where if I have to wait, then I want better quality food. So if it's the same amount of time, then I'm not going to McDonalds. I get the fact that they get busy just like any business, but come on.

Related Content You Might Like: