• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

New 2017 Tundra 5.7 4wd Crewmax ... Making The Deal

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
They're going to make me a deal. Let's hope the truck checks out.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Family Toyota isn't known for "dealing" on vehicles, they normally stick close to advertised prices, they don't have the ability to deal like the larger auto groups.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Toyota is tight and they like to stay as close to MSRP as possible. Back when I ordered my '14 Tundra, I was able to get $500 below invoice plus whatever incentives/rebates were in place. I think I used the TrueCar app on that one.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We've been under a deluge for a week now. Rainiest September on record. October is already past the avg for the month and we're not even half way through.

Anyhow, i'm about to cut a deal on this truck.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We've been under a deluge for a week now. Rainiest September on record. October is already past the avg for the month and we're not even half way through.

Anyhow, i'm about to cut a deal on this truck.

VIDEO

Last edited:

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Not sure how I'm going to get these few dings repaired until after it stops raining. I guess I'll have to leave it there a day or two for them to work their magic

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Arw ,,,, So its easy to tell when I am typing on my phone, and when I am on my lap top, rite. Fat fingers, and big paws Ha Ha.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
It's rained EVERY DAY for the last week, so haven't had time to get the truck back in to get them to take care of the paint/clear coat scratches. I can't get the water spots off myself so I can't really even look for them. :-(

However, I need to stop in so I can get my all-weather mats, the extra key and for some reason the 3-month trial of XM has been used, which doesn't make any sense unless they swapped radios out in the thing. Hmmmmmmm.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Still not fixed. Toyota says it was registered to a sewage company in October of last year.

Related Content You Might Like: