• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4-door

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
What's everything think of the new Jeeps? The last time I got into one was maybe 2014 or so and they seems smaller. I had problems with headroom and shoulder room. Not so with the one I look at recently.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
What's everything think of the new Jeeps? The last time I got into one was maybe 2014 or so and they seems smaller. I had problems with headroom and shoulder room. Not so with the one I look at recently.

I was a machanic at a Jeep dealer in the late 70s. They are still a grate SUV, but just not my style, never was. I was and still am a sport truck, or sport car kind of guy. If its fast, it gets my attention.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
The new Wranglers are winning the popularity contest, and theres still way more aftermarket support for them vs other vehicles.
But after looking under the hood and dash of one at the dealership it had way more electronics than I feel comfortable taking off-road through the mud and washboards.
Ill stick with our 76 CJ-7 Golden Eagle and 93 YJ, unfortunately the YJ has a few to many electronics for my taste too though.

fxbrokersCego

Former Member
Также стоит отметить, купить билеты на сапсан спб москва что государство оплачивает билет в 2 стороны. И государство принимает меры по их поддержке, в частности предоставляя разного рода льготы, купить билет в нижний новгород на сапсан а также субсидии. К сожалению, не во всех уголках нашей страны имеется отлаженная транспортная система, позволяющая людям без труда добираться в нужное место на автобусе, поезде или самолете. Никакие ссылки на внешний вид не принимаются во внимание при отсутствии подтверждающего возраст документа. Государство идет навстречу пенсионерам, предоставляя им право льготного проезда на железнодорожном транспорте. Вы имеете право на компенсацию, если Вам отказали в посадке в связи с овербукингом. Подпишитесь и при появлении спецпредложений на выбранное направление Вы узнаете об этом первым. Среди поездов, связывающих нашу страну с дальним зарубежьем можно заказать билеты только на поезда, следующие из России. Среди программ, которые призваны снизить затраты пенсионеров, представлены льготы РЖД.

Related Content You Might Like: