• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Tundra Pulling 18 Wheeler Semi Truck Down The Freeway Video

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Honestly I couldn't believe what I was seen, I came up across this slow moving semi and I assumed it was pushing the truck in front of it. No, the tundra was pulling the semi.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Haha, is this one of those things you don't normally see. I mean at 1st I actually thought the semi truck was pushing a small truck in front of it.

And I was like that's really irresponsible and dangerous for a semi truck, a fully loaded 18 Wheeler, to be pushing a pick up truck down the freeway. But after I pulled up next to it, I saw that it was connected and the Toyota was pulling the 18 Wheeler.

It wasn't exactly screaming down the freeway, and there was a small grade that it had the climb and it really bogged down going up that hill. But I'm in a say it was probably loaded, even if it wasn't that still a pretty heavy truck, but still it was pretty cool to watch.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Still just one of those things. Just amazing. Not sure ... if you watch the video they honk, not sir if they was directed towards me or not.

Related Content You Might Like: