• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Best Driving Music Thread 2017/2018 (what Are You Listening To?

Jimbos toy

So now I need to give my own input I guess? AC-DC old school has always been driving sounds for me.

I did two tickets to paradise from Eddie Money on my way driving to a cruise ship with a fine looking woman in my younger days.

View attachment 5844 And then," Its another tequila sunrise" when me and this young lady watched the sun set over Maui. I may not have been driving a truck at the time, but I was still driving it home!!!
First off I'm having trouble moving past the girl in the bikini. But once I remembered what the topic was my choice is Led Zeppelin. And when the wife is in the Sequoia, the Zac Brown Band is a favorite.

Lon Ross

So music. Led zeppelin, White Snake, Winger, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, John cougar. Eddie Money, and many more could be used to get them there, but once you parked it was Chris Isaak, John Sakata. and so on. Believe me the last artists are not for my listing pleasure, but if you know what I mean, then you get it. LOL,

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
In loving memory of my son. He said the best day of his life was when Phil Anselmo came to see him play in New Orleans, when he was in a death metal band. RIP my son. Over 2 years already since he died, WOW
151.jpg

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
My condolencences Kenny. I haven't outlived my child, but I saw the affects it left on my parents to outlive 3 children. "Its a hard knock life" as a close friend of mine that passed away to early used to say. And we have to learn a painful lesson about surviving when those we love pass too early.

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
My condolencences Kenny. I haven't outlived my child, but I saw the affects it left on my parents to outlive 3 children. "Its a hard knock life" as a close friend of mine that passed away to early used to say. And we have to learn a painful lesson about surviving when those we love pass too early.
Thanks tbplus10

Related Content You Might Like: