• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Hi, Newbie Here!

Alextang

Hi all!
My name is Alex. After a trip to Vietnam, I fall in love with the breathtaking mountain passes in Northern region there. Hence, I decide to settle down in this country after the retirement. I have the intention of establishing a high technology vegetable garden at Sapa and provide the fresh vegetables for the citizens in metropolis city. Hence, I am considering whether I should buy a truck to deliver the products. Which brand and model should I buy in Vietnam? Need suggestions because I may know that the car price in Vietnam is quite expensive. Thanks in advance!

kennythewelder

Super Moderator
Staff member
100 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Toyota is a good choice, because of how dependable they are. As for what one, well that kind of depends on your needs. A Tocoma will give better fuel millage than a Tundra, but is not as powerfull. A 4x4 will pull in the mud and dirt, and is better at offroading, and winter roads, but again you give up fuel millage. Once you figure out your needs, you can make a choice that will fit. Only you know just what you need

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
A Diesel Hilux 4x4 would be first choice, cab configuration depends on quantity of passenger space required. If you get a quad cab with smaller bed you can always use bed side slats and go upward with the load.
An Isuzu Diesel NPR dually would be my second choice, larger capacity, but also a larger truck on those narrow roads.
Both are popular in that region and parts can be readily found for repairs. Both trucks are rugged and dependable and simple to repair.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Hi all!
My name is Alex. After a trip to Vietnam, I fall in love with the breathtaking mountain passes in Northern region there. Hence, I decide to settle down in this country after the retirement. I have the intention of establishing a high technology vegetable garden at Sapa and provide the fresh vegetables for the citizens in metropolis city. Hence, I am considering whether I should buy a truck to deliver the products. Which brand and model should I buy in Vietnam? Need suggestions because I may know that the car price in Vietnam is quite expensive. Thanks in advance!
Welcome to the site Alex, sorry for the delayed response but welcome.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
This one slipped by me also. :( Welcome from VA. Did you decide on a truck?

Related Content You Might Like: