• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Headlight Bulbs

ToyotaMarc

This has probably been asked a million times, call me stupid, but I am looking for replacement bulbs for the stock headlights in my 2012 DC Tundra. Looking at local stores, they pretty much only have sylvania. I believe i saw some other weird branb I don't remember. I don't want to change to LED or get new assemblies. Just looking for brighter bulbs i can plug and play without blinding oncoming drivers. Any suggestions?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
How much brighter are you looking for? The problem with DIY leds is the life. shouldn't expect more than 1 year for a daily driver which is pretty sad.

ToyotaMarc

Well, thats one of the reasons i don't want LEDs. I don't know whats in it now, but they are not very bright. My 04 tacoma's dims were almost better than these. My step father put new ones in his Subaru. They appear blue. And if you are in a car and he is following you, you are blinded. And i don't like that blue either. Just wondering what to get that will be the best and not blind people since i am in a big truck and up higher. And prefferably white ones. Nor do i want to be pulled over because of them. Obviously i do not know anything about all these different types of bulbs. I believe they take an H11 low beam and a 9005 high beam. I think that is the type of bulb or plug. Was hoping someone could steer me in the right direction.

Related Content You Might Like: