• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota RAV4 Forum - Who's Got One?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
This is the place that you will chat about the Toyota RAV4.

The site is brand new, so if you want to read messages in here, it will help if you get it going! :)

Truckin

The rav4 is quite an impressive little vehicle, but it's not so little anymore, it's almost a midsized suv now.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
If the rav4 were just a bit bigger I would think about getting one. They've been around for at least 10 years if I'm not mistaken, and they started out very small, they're a bit bigger now but still a small mid-sized at best.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Who's got a Toyota RAV4?

What year is it and how do you like it? Is it customized? Sound off and show photos if you have them.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I've always loved the RAV4, but the first generation was just too small for me, and not too sure about this next generation either.

antonino

100 Posts
RAV4 is just perfect. Well, for some who find the latest line of RAV4s a bit small, I think Toyota intended it to be.

danstpierre

100 Posts
I think, whether small or big, a Rav4 provides for an easy and smooth driving. And that what matters.

Loves2Ride

100 Posts
I kind of agree with nailbite3 on this. If you want to do any off-roading than I wouldn't go with the Rav4. But if you want a sweet vehicle for in the city, than it is a nice vehicle for that.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
It's a cute little vehicle, but it's great for the mixed-use utility type of purpose that it was designed for.

supernovax3

100 Posts
I think the RAV4 is great for teenagers and people who just want to go camping or fishing. I'd never take it offroad either but it's a cute little SUV.

supernovax3

100 Posts
You hit the nail right on the head supernovax! It is great for teenagers.
Ha, yeah. When I was a teenager, one of my close friends had a RAV4. It's great because it's bigger/safer than a small car but still gets good gas mileage and you can pile all your friends inside comfortably. Ever since then, I've just associated the car with teenagers.

Related Content You Might Like: