• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Scosche Heavy Duty Micro Usb Is Amazing

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
So for like the thousandth time in The Last 5 Years I went out looking for another replacement micro USB cable to charge my phone. Stopped in at the local Fry's, where they rudely told me to not connect the new laptop I was looking at to my mobile hotspot which is another matter, but I picked up a Scosche micro USB cable, the most heavy duty heavy duty sync cable that I've ever seen.

This thing is four feet long with a three year warranty heavy duty strain relief for premium durability, basically means you can bend the thing at like a 45 degree angle and it's not going to break apart the wires.

20170427_140110.jpg

Plus it has a reversible USB port connector, which basically anybody that uses Android knows it only fits in one way, but this will fit in upside down if you will. There's two ways to connect it so when you flip it over it connects flip it back it still connects Vault I'm giving power. No more do you have to sit there at midnight in a dimly lit room trying to figure out which way your USB micro Port fits into your device.

Bought a very cheap $4 USB car charger that fits into the power port, and the pair of these two things in 15 minutes had me from 0% on my phone to 12% on my phone, which is pretty good from being absolutely dead.

Anyhow, I spent $19.99 in store, amazon sells it for $19.99 online including the 12v power connector.

SCOSCHE Eztip Car Charger for Universal/Smartphones That Use A Micro USB - Retail Packaging - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BOYRHXI/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_.dKazb4Q3GPXS

Related Content You Might Like: