• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Toyota Sienna Vs Honda Odyssey

Has anyone found a side by comparison of the sienna vs the Odyssey? I'm asking for a friend who is trying to make a decision between the two vans.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Tell us more about your friend. Age, kids, how many miles will he/she drive each year, what types of "minivan" needs are there?

I think this one is pretty good. http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.co...van_2016_Honda_Odyssey_Vs_2016_Toyota_Sienna/

Best Minivan: 2016 Honda Odyssey Vs. 2016 Toyota Sienna

Minivan owners love their vehicles. They’re roomy, family-friendly, efficient, and easier to drive than large SUVs. Sliding doors make it easy to get kids and their car seats in and out. Two models rise to the top of our rankings, though the segment may soon be shaken up by a new contender.

Topping our Best Minivans ranking is the 2016 Honda Odyssey. The Odyssey also takes our awards for both 2016 Best Minivan for the Money and Best Minivan for Families. Second in our rankings and a finalist for both of the awards is the 2016 Toyota Sienna.

Last edited:
This friend has two teenagers,but often has extra bonus kids with her so she needs the extra room. Thanks for the review links I will forward them to her.

Related Content You Might Like: