• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Camping Travel Trailers - What's the largest that a Tacoma can tow?

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Actually just started working for an agency that builds websites for auto and rv dealers, and also at least one rv manufacturer. Lance.

My plan is to upgrade from the JayCo to a Lance sometime this summer.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I had a Lance some yrs back, mid 90's, briefly before we pcs'd back to Italy, it was a good trailer, only used it for 1 summer but had no complaints.
Held resale fairly well for a trailer.

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
You gonna pull your trailer out of the yard again Steve, finally, I don't remember hearing about any trips last year.
Ended up selling the trailer actually. It was too flimsy for 3 boys. Plan on finding a heavier and more durable trailer this next year.

Bearwoof

Ended up selling the trailer actually. It was too flimsy for 3 boys. Plan on finding a heavier and more durable trailer this next year.
I think we need to get pics of Tacoma's pulling campers. I myself pull a 2016 evergreen igo cloud. 22 ft. Dryweight 3600 lbs. I don't recommend pulling more than half towing capacity if you travel the mtns like I do. It's hard on any truck brakes, engine,etc.

Related Content You Might Like: