• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

2011 SEMA Girls Photos

MD_Weems

100 Posts
My ex and a friend owned an aftermarket accessory shop and I did a bit of modeling for their booths for a few years. It's fun, BUT it does get old. You have to stand there and smile in massive heels that hurt your feet and legs and when you go home, your face hurts so bad from just smiling all the time that you never want to smile again. I did get to wear some really cool dresses that I would have never worn any other time - I never did a bikini... and after seeing the chick in the white one with the huge-mongous boots, I am thankful that I never did... lol.

Really though, overall, it is fun. Little kids want to take pictures with you because you are "pretty", and you get to walk around and get free food (usually) during the event or after. As long as you don't mind thousands of dudes hitting on you constantly...

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
My ex and a friend owned an aftermarket accessory shop and I did a bit of modeling for their booths for a few years. It's fun, BUT it does get old. You have to stand there and smile in massive heels that hurt your feet and legs and when you go home, your face hurts so bad from just smiling all the time that you never want to smile again. I did get to wear some really cool dresses that I would have never worn any other time - I never did a bikini... and after seeing the chick in the white one with the huge-mongous boots, I am thankful that I never did... lol.

Really though, overall, it is fun. Little kids want to take pictures with you because you are "pretty", and you get to walk around and get free food (usually) during the event or after. As long as you don't mind thousands of dudes hitting on you constantly...
Wow, when was this? You have any pics from then? Just curious. :) haha

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
this thread is getting more popular as the SEMA 2011 show gets nearer.

redneckgirl

TTC Chicks
I've done modeling for events, even though I don't really think I look like a model and it's fun. You don't really notice how long you've been standing until you finally get to sit down! I did a 6 hour event one night and i was in a mini dress and leggings, outside and froze my ass off. Luckily we got to drink on the job but them my husband got lost and couldn't find event, so after 2 hours of waiting he finally showed up.

GearHead

100 Posts
Sounds like it's tougher work than it looks, but I suppose the point is to make it look easy. Those girls are smokin' hot! I could imagine that on a cold day outside it would be fairly miserable.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We're getting a lot of traction on this thread now that the SEMA show is just a week or so away.

redneckgirl

TTC Chicks
I think one of the hardest jobs would be a cashier. all you do is stand and you can't go anywhere or move really and you don't make any tips lol

redneckgirl

TTC Chicks
Like where you pay for your groceries at walmart, or any store. the people that just have to stand at the cash registers waiting for people to show up and pay for their stuff.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
yeah, that's true, I was thinking of cashiers at a big show ... not just a cashier in day-to-day life I suppose. Good times! Keep the SEMA 2011 pics coming in!

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
that's what I was thinking as well. :) good times. anyone have any more pics of the girls at SEMA they want to share? anyone really stand out this year?

balihaisen

100 Posts
The girls are so hooot eeerrrr I mean the carsss and the shiny truucks.. Grrrrrrr.... This is the best thing about car shows, girls and cars go together for the appreciation of every guys like me.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Seems fitting that this page is one of the top 10 most viewed all time on this site.

Related Content You Might Like: