• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Who's on Facebook? Toyota Truck Fans Page

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Anyone see The Social Network movie? Looks like something worth watching. So many of us web guys are kicking ourselves that we didn't make it work like Facebook does! lol

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
It's a good movie, makes Mark Zuckerberg look like an autistic genius who is totally socially awkward and just wants to have friends ... so he makes facebook to meet girls.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
That's what I heard. The harvard twins I guess end up looking pretty good, maybe a bit like bullies at times, and Zuckerberg looks like an awkward freak that doesn't know how to handle people. Aspbergers maybe?

ToyotaPitty

100 Posts
Just blows my mind that a social networking site that started off in a dorm room with very limited number of people able to join, (you had to be in college) has taken off to the point that it is now. The social networks like Twitter and MySpace have not yet been able to compete with Facebook, even though MySpace has been around longer.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
They just hit on all of the things that people wanted. We wanted a central place to store photos, and make them easy to share. We wanted a central place to talk to friends and family, so we only have to update once and let all of our friends and family see the updates, but lock out everyone else. We wanted a place to be able to hang out and share games, interests, likes, etc. Turns out that Facebook realized that people wanted to connect in a way that was free and then they figured out how to make money from it.

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
We got the website hooked into facebook today, so you can just click the LIKE button at the top of every single topic and tell the world that you've got a passion! Toys man!

poonamt93

Facebook is one of the best and easiest way from where we communicate with lot of peoples and its a good medium to share our views with each other.
Facebook is really good...I always use Facebook and do fun there!! :p

millionaireman

a few months ago, I was able to watch "the social network" movie and I could hardly believe that he's now a multi-billionaire today and started his fortune inside his dorm room with a friend. Well, probably some billionaires right now started their fortunes on the comforts of their own home and to name one Bill Gates started his empire on his garage. I wonder how Kiichiro Toyoda started Toyota?

toyotafan

Staff member
1000 Posts
Michael Dell started selling computers from The University of Texas at Austin, in Austin, Texas of course, when he was still in school.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
It's a good movie, makes Mark Zuckerberg look like an autistic genius who is totally socially awkward and just wants to have friends ... so he makes facebook to meet girls.
HAHAHAHAHA - That is SO what I thought too...... but, I'm firmly addicted to the damn thing.

I'm on the damn site daily - you're welcome to add me if you like. I'm under Mandi Weems.

Related Content You Might Like: