• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

White Toyota Highlander 2017

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
White vehicles are good choices, especially in the south where it gets hot. I had a guy who worked next to us in a little shop in Fort Worth who exclaimed this a few years ago. Very few people have a problem with white, it can hide dirt pretty well, easier to touch-up and so on. Plus it's cooler in the summer when sitting in the sun for long periods of time.

rickc5

Our back yard
Staff member
100 Posts
Community Leader
We own a 2015 and like it a lot. It's a good highway vehicle, reasonably quiet and reasonable gas mileage. Lots of interior space and lots of legroom in the front. The top-of-the-line JBL stereo is marginal at best, and Toyota's Entune is a joke, but those are our only complaints. I won't comment on the engine, as the 2017's engine is radically different than ours and I haven't driven a 2017 to compare. As Steve mentioned, white is a popular color in hotter climates and doesn't show dirt. However, you need to determine if you can get a black interior, as there have been a multitude of complaints regarding "color transfer" from blue jeans on the lighter colored leather interiors. Sure, you can clean frequently, but that's a PITA, so no thanks for us.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
Nice. I definitely like the black rims better than the chrome.

Last edited:

Kayin

Nice, where are you looking? Online?
I have a friend who frequently imports cars from Japan, so he's keeping an eye out in the auctions for me; and I have been keeping a look out on my local forums for the right set. One set popped up, but was the width or offset I was looking for so I passed...i'll Wait till I find the perfect set!

Related Content You Might Like: