• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What does FJ Cruiser stand for? The name that is.

MD_Weems

100 Posts
I'm going to have to look that up and see if I can find it. That's really interesting and I never thought about what it stands for.

Toyota Girl

100 Posts
huh, "F" stands for some kind of code and the "J" stands for jeep. Yeah, not really feeling it on that answer, sorry.

SurferBoy

Wow - sure wish it was something really cool like Fast Jet or something. Come on Toyota... come up with something cooler.... at least something different to match the uniqueness of the FJ Cruisers!

MD_Weems

100 Posts
Surely there has to be something more to the meaning than that................ at least, I hope so.

SamSmith

The "F" stands for the Type F Gasoline engine the switched to in 1954 from the original Type B. The "J" actually stands for jeep

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
The "F" stands for the Type F Gasoline engine the switched to in 1954 from the original Type B. The "J" actually stands for jeep
Really? FJ means F-Gasoline Jeep? lol, I thought it would have been something a little bit more exotic than that, but doesn't matter it's still a pretty awesome ride.

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
The F is the engine type, the J is the Body Type. The FJ was sold in the USA and Canada. In Canada you could also get a BJ. This was quite popular!

The B actually was for the light diesel engine......

Related Content You Might Like: