• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

What did you drive before you got your toyota tacoma

LairdBrother

What did you drive before and why did you make the switch? Do you miss your old vehicle?

Ill start I use to own a 2002 Chevy trailblazer and totalled it in a wreck. I then decided I wanted a truck and the tacoma fit the bill. Ive been a toyota man ever since then. I do at times miss the TB not for a specific reason just that it was a really reliable vehicle. Im glad I upgraded!

marinehaller

I drove a black 99 dodge ram pickup truck. That was one badass truck and I do miss it. I let a buddy talk me into getting a tundra but now im looking at getting a tacoma.

tbplus10

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I drove a 1994 Toyota Deluxe pick-up and a 1993 Jeep Wrangler, I still have them, my Tacoma is now parked and on weekend duty because I bought a 2011 Chevy Silverado C/C for a daily commuter.
I'm a vehicle hoarder, wont get rid of them until somebody prys the keys out of my cold dead fingers, and the offending person better hope zombies never become true otherwise I'll be back for my vehicles.

toyotasrule

100 Posts
We just have a car, a Chevy station wagon but one of the newer ones. Nothing exciting, so I really love my new truck.

Lester

I still have a Camry. I like it because it is good on gas. Of course, the Tacoma is more fun, but the Camry does have quite a bit of power, and a sun roof.

tarheel

I drove a Mazda 626 before switching to a truck. There are times I miss having a small vehicle in parking lots and what not, and I miss the amazing gas mileage that car got, but my truck is so useful I don't think I could ever go back.

GregH

I had a Ford Pickup. That truck still sits in my garage. I might get it fixed, but for now I've been investing in my Tacoma.

Related Content You Might Like: