• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Upcoming 2014 Toyota Tacoma

TruckRider

Mechanic
1000 Posts
The release date and price of the new Toyota model is not yet officially announced, but one of our informer received a leak that this year, Toyota Tacoma 2014 model will enter in the showroom late quarter in 2013. Price might start form $17,265.

2014-toyota-tacoma.jpg

Here are some of the engine features:

2014 Toyota Tacoma
V6 and 2.7L in line cylinder
With direct injection and VVT head
190 horsepower
200 torque

In a 6-cylinder we might see a downsize to 3.5L that uses all new head design that puts about 260 horsepower and 260 lb-ft torque. We might also see a 6 speed automatic transmission as well as manual and a boost in efficiency.

One of the obvious changes has been made in 2014 Toyota Tacoma is the Direct Injection Engine. But this is not cleared if it is in V6 direct injection or a new direct injection 4.6-liter or 5.7 liter. Direct injection system is another way to increase fuel efficiency, and increase in gas mileage.

Other features of 2014 Toyota Tacoma are; its fuel tank capacity is bigger, stylish and aggressive look than that of its predecessor, the concept done on the fuel will serve to increase fuel economy by lowering ride height that makes the new Tacoma more aerodynamic. This is done without lowering down to prevent too much clearance. We are also informed that the new dashboard design is coming.

There will be new gauges and materials of better quality to be used. The hydraulic steering pump is progressively changed by a more efficient electric motor, Toyota likes to be the pace setters, we’d be surprised if it does not introduce a new product for the power steering. With most car weight reduction embrace technology, we expect Toyota to follow the modern trend of using high strength steel.

Last edited:

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
I think a lot of car manufacturers are moving towards more performance out of their v6's and better torque and towing capabilities out of their i6's. Toyota's leading the way with this clearly as they're offering both a v6 and an i6 for the 2014 Tacoma.

I can't wait to be able to see one, I know Japan got hit pretty hard over the last couple of years, hopefully they took their time and did it right.

Thats not a new Tacoma thats the toned down version of a tacoma that they sell in mexico. Thats the Toyota Hilux.

http://www.toyota.com.mx/

check out the sight

- - - Updated - - -

Also its not that sweet its an economy pickup, but its still a Toyota so you can't really count it out

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Like I said, I should have one of these to review this summer. I'll get it for a week from Toyota and I'll do a full review with video and will post it up here.

Related Content You Might Like: