• FREE SPEECH SOCIAL MEDIA

If you're looking for a Free Speech Social Media site, check out Blabbook.com

- NO FACT CHECKING - NO SHADOW BANNING - NO POINT OF VIEW CENSORSHIP

Underseat Storage Tray #pt871-34070 For 2014 Tundra Sr5 Dbl Cab

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
If you need extra storage for you Double Cab Tundra - the Under Seat Storage Tray may be the answer. This was one of my first accessory purchases after driving off the dealers lot. After searching the web I decided on the "Genuine Toyota Accessories part # PT871-34070". Price with shipping came to $113.94 shipped by UPS. Installation took maybe 10 to 15 minutes tops. Box contents included the Storage Tray, Hardware Bag, and Instruction Sheet. Although you could install this without the instructions, I will have to say this unit included the best instruction sheet I have seen in a while. It was 3 pages printed in black, white, & color ink with 9 color pictures.

Driver side view without lids:

Passenger side view without lids:

Driver side view with lids installed:

Driver side view with seats in down position:

This is a quality storage tray which keeps loose items from rolling around, stuff organized, and provides out of sight storage. It's been almost two years since I installed them and it comes in very handy.

Last edited:

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Good write up. That's a bargain for a cargo container system.

MuddyTacoma

Mechanic
1000 Posts
If you need extra storage for you Double Cab Tundra - the Under Seat Storage Tray may be the answer. This was one of my first accessory purchases after driving off the dealers lot. After searching the web I decided on the "Genuine Toyota Accessories part # PT871-34070". Price with shipping came to $113.94 shipped by UPS. Installation took maybe 10 to 15 minutes tops. Box contents included the Storage Tray, Hardware Bag, and Instruction Sheet. Although you could install this without the instructions, I will have to say this unit included the best instruction sheet I have seen in a while. It was 3 pages printed in black, white, & color ink with 9 color pictures.

Driver side view without lids:

Passenger side view without lids:

Driver side view with lids installed:

Driver side view with seats in down position:

This is a quality storage tray which keeps loose items from rolling around, stuff organized, and provides out of sight storage. It's been almost two years since I installed them and it comes in very handy.
How are these secured? Metal screws in pre existing holes or some type of plastic push-pins / clasps?

That's the good thing about factory accessories, they're built for the truck so you know they'll fit.

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
How are these secured? Metal screws in pre existing holes or some type of plastic push-pins / clasps?

That's the good thing about factory accessories, they're built for the truck so you know they'll fit.
No tools needed. Tray is secured at factory predrilled points. Press 4 metal retaining clips over the holes and screw in the 4 knob hand turn type screws. That's it!

toyotafan

Toyota Truck Club Founder
Staff member
1000 Posts
Knobs holding it down, I guess that makes sense as there might be times when you want to remove it.

Randy G

Having a hard time determining if this would fit a 2016 double cab Tundra. I think if it fit your 2014, it would likely fit? Anybody with a 2015 or 2016

tibadoe

Staff member
1000 Posts
Community Leader
I looked up the same part OEM part # PT871-34070" and it did list as fitting a 2015 SR5. Nothing has changed in those models but to be sure contact any Toyota parts dealer or online and confirm.

Related Content You Might Like: